To our Morning Glory Chai Family:
We understand that many of you are concerned about coronavirus (COVID-19). We’ve been closely monitoring the situation and following guidance from the CDC and local officials. Ensuring the health and safety of our employees and customers is our number one priority. This commitment guides our decisions day in and day out and is particularly important now. As part of this commitment we want to proactively share the steps we are currently taking:
Your chai is safe:
- Currently, we are staggering our brews to keep our brewery and crew safe and healthy.
- We’ve asked employees to follow recommended safety precautions including wiping surfaces and exercising “social distancing.”
- Every employee handling products and boxes wears protective gloves and masks, and all employees are trained on proper hand washing, safe food handling, and effective preventive action.
- We are ensuring every bottle is sanitized and boxed properly before we send it to you and have placed extra emphasis on our already meticulous beverage safety practices.
- All employees who can work from home are doing so, to limit your exposure and that of our employees.
- We have told employees if they feel sick, are sick or have any concerns with exposure to any illness, to take care of themselves and to protect others by staying at home.
We will continue to provide applicable updates as necessary as this situation evolves. Thank you for being a loyal customer.